Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wow it has been a LONG time

Well it has been a long time since I have posted anything here, huh? Well Summer is in full swing here and I am very sad that it is already the end of June. There is so much that I had planned and wanted to do, but just haven't accomplished it.
Tomorrow is another day though and I am hopeful to get things on track around here. It is mostly me that needs to get on track and then everything else should fall into place.
I haven't done much writing yet this summer of any kind. No poems, no short stories, haven't worked on my manuscript, haven't written anything for Examiner. I am sad about that too. I guess I could go on all day (or night in this case) about things that I am sad about, but I'm not going to waste any of our time on that. I am going to focus on the good things...
I am thinking about taking the kids to see Monster University tomorrow before Clayton's dentist appointment.
I have been given permission to tell my "current" employer to stick, so now I am freaking out about finding a new job. It would be nice to stay in teaching for the summers with my kids, but would I be happier doing something else. Oh I don't know and I guess I won't know until I do it huh? I have to be positive and know that something good will come my way.

Well the washer just beeped and I need to switch the clothes over to the dryer and get to bed.... because tomorrow is my new day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment