Thursday, December 27, 2012

So excited: I have a new website!!!!!!

My wonderful, lovely, amazing, intelligent husband gave me one of the best xmas presents EVER!!!!!
He gave me a website to help promote myself as a writer. He took time to create it and set it up. He took some time to read (dreadfully I am sure- since my writing isn't his "type" of choice, seeing how it isn't a manual of some kind or technical.)

Please check out my website and like my new Facebook page as well.


cldoering.com

https://www.facebook.com/CLDoeringmodernlit


Check back often. My goal is to write more this year and "publish" more on my site, Facebook page, my blog, and my examiner.

I have a lot of other goals too. My next blog may be my goals. If I put it out there I may be more likely to achieve them right?

May be you can help push me towards reaching them! Are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment