Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sample and Coupon tips...

The craze around town now is Couponing. And many of us (I'm not included in that us) save tons of money and get many items for free. I try to coupon, I get the Sunday paper, I cut coupons, I try to use them once I'm at the store, but I usually only save 20 bucks if that. I often find expired coupons in my bag, I spend a lot of time searching for the product on the coupons and end up buying the generic brand because it seems cheaper. And many of the coupons say you have to buy 2 or more to get the savings, to me that doesn't always seem like savings.
I know a few people who coupon and do very well at it (I should have them teach me), but since I suck at it I look for other ways to save a buck or two. One way I do that is through freebies or samples.
Here are some of the latest samples and freebies that I have found:

Kleenex.com has a "promotion" going on right now. You buy Kleenex, get a code, enter your code on their site and you can send a care package to a friend or relative. The Kleenex® Brand Care Pack includes: lip balm, 1 oz. hand sanitizer, coupon booklet, Kleenex® Brand Share Pack, Kleenex® Brand Slim Pack, and card redeemable to download four songs from up and coming Universal Music Artists

To request free samples from Walmart go to InStoresNow.Walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-Free-Samples-and-Savings.aspx 

For samples from Poctor and Gamble go to PGEveryday.com/pgeds/pg-brandsaver-samples-coupons.jsp

For Target go to Samples.Target.com

For Kraft First Taste go to KraftFirstTaste.com

Look for coupons on convenience store refrigerator doors and  shelves.

Check out the Library for cheap or free weekly newspapers that will usually contain coupons.

Going to the Post Office? Pick up a Change of Address packet. It contains coupons for hardware stores, dry cleaners, furniture outlets and restaurants.

When you order something off line, make sure you check the packing slip and box carefully for any coupons or discounts the company may have sent you.

Do you have your own tips or tricks? Please share them with me, so I can share them with others!

Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment